Updated August 7, 2012
Safety & Health
Online Resources for NALC Contract Enforcers
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION LINKS
United States Postal Service
- Get the latest on the Postal Service, plus the most up-to-date versions of the ELM, Pub 223 and more
Family and Medical Leave Act:
FMLA at U.S. Department of Labor
- The Department of Labor's FMLA website has a wealth of useful information and links to advice, the latest regulations and more.
Labor Law and Arbitration:
American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- A leading association of arbitrators. Administers many labor disputes by providing arbitrator lists and orderly arbitration procedures.
Collective Bargaining Law and Arbitration
- Cornell University's Legal Information Institute. For an overview of labor law and related links see
Labor Law Materials
at Cornell's site.
Merit Systems Protection Board
National Labor Relations Board
- Federal agency charged with enforcing the National Labor Relations Act.
U.S. Laws at Government Printing Office Site
- For quick access to all federal laws and regulations, search the GPO site.
© National Association of Letter Carriers, AFL-CIO